Sunday, November 11, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Nov 12th


Thank you to Laura the Organising Junkie for setting up Menu Plan Monday. I love planning and showing my menu like this, it really helps me to stick to it. Click here to see what others are eating this week.

We're having:

MONDAY Savoury Bread and Butter Pudding with leeks (P.'s request)

TUESDAY Leftover Lentil and Nutroast (this is sooo good)

WEDNESDAY Sweet potato and vegetable curry with coconut milk and brown rice

THURSDAY Vegetable Spaghetti Bake

FRIDAY Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie with extra vegetable side dishes

SATURDAY Leek soup from the freezer

SUNDAY Microwave baked potatoes with leftovers...

We have cold muesli or cereals every day for breakfast, occasionally freshly baked bread rolls on Saturdays or Sundays.

We often eat Bread with cheese and salad for lunch.

If I haven't managed to cook a proper meal, our emergency staples are eggs, pasta or frozen veggie burgers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great meal plan this week! I hope you have a great week.

Sea said...

Ooh, everything sounds yummy. I want to try the lentil and nut roast, but I hate hazelnuts... I wonder what nut I could substitute for it... Gotta check out your shepherd's pie recipe too.

-sea
www.bookofyum.com

Kate said...

The nut roast recipe is delicious and I don't really think it matters what nuts you use. I once substituted ground almonds just to make up the amount. With all the seasonings you don't taste the nuts much anyway. You might like it with hazlenuts.

Natalie said...

I like leek soup...yum! Have a great week! :)