Sunday, November 4, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Nov 5th

The long-awaited meet and have your photo taken with Hello Kitty was not quite what we had been expecting. The "official" polaroid photo is probably no better than my snap and everything went extremely quickly.

Charlotte enjoyed herself though. She was really well-behaved, held my hand all the time and was fascinated by the city centre. She loves the goody bag which I was impressed by as well. Its contents were much better than I had feared - cute pencil, stickers and a lovely keyring.



Here's my menu for this week


MONDAY Tofu sausages with boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli and tomato salad

TUESDAY Savoury waffles (we had guests last Fri so they didn't get made)

WEDNESDAY Vegetable stew (to use up the celeriac P. bought by mistake!)

THURSDAY Lentil curry and rice

FRIDAY Homemade pizza with mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, olives and cheese.

SATURDAY Nut roast (if we manage to find celery!) with red cabbage and lots of veggies

SUNDAY Fridge surprise - to eat up all our left-overs (with microwave baked potatoes)

We had some changes to last week's menu but all in all I was really satisfied about how well my plan worked. Putting it up here gave me great motivation to stick to it.

The monkeys also ate pretty well. Yann was not 100% fit so he didn't eat as much as I expected but both of them tried a lot. I was proud of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum, waffles for dinner sound delicious!! Delicious plan this week.

Natalie said...

I've never tried corn on pizza, I'm intrigued!

Have a great week! My MPM is on my new blog, here.

GreenStyleMom said...

Looks good! There are a few savory waffle recipes I keep meaning to try. Maybe I'll plan them in the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I'm not vegetarian, but sounds really delicious.