Monday, December 3, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - Dec 3rd


I've started knitting myself a cardigan and have hardly switched the computer on for over a week. This meant that I didn't refer back to last weeks plan very much and only followed about 2/3 of it. I hope to finish the cardigan soon and get back to posting a little more often, and checking this week's menu plan, of course.

MONDAY Creamy parsnip soup with baguette

TUESDAY Veggie burgers with potatoes, green beans, carrots and sweetcorn

WEDNESDAY Sweet potato curry from the freezer with rice

THURSDAY Moosewood Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

FRIDAY Pizza with lots of vegetable toppings.

If you're looking for more Menu Plan Monday participants check out Laura's blog. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow wish I could do knitting,too.MIL is an expert she made us beautiful socks & pullis!I'm expecting another pair this Christmas:)

How long does it take to finish a cardigan,btw?

Have a nice wednesday! take care!

cheh
http://www.moderately-confused.com/